Schedule An Appointment
Call 210-938-9355 for:
- URGENT same day appointments
- Annual Physicals
- Well Woman Exams
For all other appointments click the schedule button below.
Membership at Magenta Health is free!
H-E-B Partners who are on the medical-plan and work in San Antonio or the surrounding area* can become a member. Eligible Partners can also take their medical-enrolled dependents ages 12 and up.
* San Antonio, Boerne, Floresville, La Vernia, Luling, Lytle, New Braunfels, Pleasanton, Schertz, Seguin, Spring Branch or Universal City. Eligible Partners can also take their medical-enrolled dependents age 12 and up.
We will be closed from 1-6 PM for staff training on these dates: April 15th, May 16th, June 11th, July 9th, August 6th, September 10th, October 1st, November 4th and December 18th
Mon–Fri 9 am to 6 pm
Our Cancellation and No Show Policy
We know that life happens. However, untimely cancellations and no shows block important resources and services from being used by another member. For unavoidable circumstances that will result in a no show or cancellation, we urge you to provide us with adequate notice of your cancellation.
How to Cancel Your Appointment
Last minute cancellations can be made by calling our clinics during normal operating hours or by calling our after hours answering service and leaving a message. To avoid a cancellation fee, notification of your cancellation must be made by 9am the day of your appointment.
The following policies apply to any cancellations received after 9 AM:
- 1st No Show or Cancellation: Policy Review
- 2nd No Show or Cancellation: $30 fee will be billed
- 3rd + No Show or Cancellation: $50 fee will be billed
Option 1: Call 210-938-9355 and speak to an afterhours on-call provider
Option 2: For a true emergency, call 911 or go to an in-network facility. View locations near you.