Why would you want to see a health coach?
A health coach is an ally to help you in your wellness journey by providing support, motivation, accountability and information to help you achieve your goals. A health coach provides a safe, non-judgmental environment and takes the time to hear your story, hopes, and dreams for living your best life. Health coaching takes a client-centered approach and you decide what goals you want to achieve. Together we will set up an action plan to get you closer to achieving your wellness goals.
Areas a health coach can help
- Holistic nutrition/Healthy eating/Anti-inflammatory diet/DASH diet
- Stress management/Medication/Yoga
- Weight loss
- Improvement in Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, Blood sugars
- Diabetes (type 2) Prevention
- Diabetes Management
- Improved sleep/getting off sleep medications
Health Coaching Services
Magenta Health Clinic
Amy Spaar, RN, MS.
National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach
Rittiman location M–W–F
Cypress location M–W–F
How can I get an appointment?
You do not need to be an established patient with Magenta Health and your PCP can refer you to a health coach. There is no fee to see a health coach.